January 29, 2013

Girls of Tumblr Photography

Hey my awesome readers,

It's because there are many people interested with this topic, "Tumblr Photographt".

But at this time, i wanna to share a new topic. Not really new, but it's just like adding the "girls" word before the "Tumblr Photography" word.

So, let's start with this one.


Why i choose this one?
The reason is because i love the colour of her glasses.


I choose this pict because... 
Let me think. I just like this picture cause the techniques of capturing this image looks interesting.


Hmm, this photo have an interesting colour. 


I don't have reason why i choose this. 


Well, this is my favorite one. 
If you ask my reason. 
I will give my reason.
It's because the colour, costume and her pose. 



To be continud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment.